Every time we talk to our customers and prospects, we realize the unlimited possibilities, which exist for Kitaboo. Last week we had meetings with two of the largest associations in North America. One of them is in the field of medical sciences and the other is an association of professional media artists. And both the conversations showed some of the unique problems, Kitaboo solves for our customers.
But as an individual who is responsible for Memberships, it is almost impossible for you to manage this in a traditional manner. While you might be a not-for-profit, you still need to cut cost. Not only this, you need to increase member engagement and keep growing your members. And this is where Kitaboo comes to help.
So what can Kitaboo do for your association….
- Kitaboo can easily convert all your print content into digital format, all your members can access this content online or through smartphones/tablets. Kitaboo has eReader apps for all platforms (Android, iOS, Windows).
- Kitaboo can cut all your cost to print, photo-copy and post your communication to 100s, 1000s or millions of your members.
- You can easily push content updates to your members with a simple click of a mouse.
- Kitaboo content is available to members in an offline mode, they can read it even when they don’t have internet connectivity.
- The content pushed through Kitaboo platform allows members to take personalized notes and highlights, put sticky notes etc. And all that is synced across user’s device-an amazing user experience!
- And as an association you get to track all the content consumption, get deeper insights on what is more appealing to your members. A way to increase member satisfaction.
And this is not all. Using the same platform, you can deliver engaging training for your members if that’s a revenue stream for you. You can read more about Kitaboo training solutions. And if you have publications, then Kitaboo can help you build interactive and engaging eBooks. I hope you noticed, how one single platform can become center point at your association to manage all of your content.
Hope this has excited you as much as it excited me last week talking to our prospects at these two associations. Signup for a demo and we’ll be happy to show you Kitaboo live for your members.
You May Also Like
Latest posts by Scott Hanson (see all)
- Why Should Associations Invest In Technology? - June 8, 2021
- PORi Partners with KITABOO to Deliver Online Courses to Medical Practitioners - June 2, 2021
- Project WET Uses KITABOO to Create Awareness on Water Conservation - May 17, 2021