The training world changed with the evolution of LMS. With 500+ LMS products and >5Bn$ spent globally by corporates on LMS, the options are plenty. As a Chief Learning Officer or someone responsible for training delivery —platform selection & implementation has become more complex.
But with Kitaboo — our digital content publishing platform, we have built what we would like to call as ‘Rapid Training Delivery Platform”. If you are an organization which is in the business of delivering professional training, Kitaboo can remove all print content including pre & post assessment and do a lot more. If you are a corporation which has lots of training content but haven’t found the right platform, Kitaboo can help you get started immediately.
So here is why you should use Kitaboo as a Training delivery Platform for your training needs:
- Time: Once you think of deploying an LMS -evaluation to delivery time can be anywhere between 6 to 9 months. with Kitaboo we have cut this time into weeks. Once our customers decide to go with Kitaboo, going live is a matter of days.
- Content: Building training content takes time especially if you have to make it ready for hosting on an LMS. You need SMEs, Instructional Designers, Graphics etc. But with Kitaboo, you can bring all of your existing print content, enrich it with few clicks & distribute it to learners.
- Truly Responsive : Whether you bring existing content or Author fresh content within Kitaboo, it’s all responsive.Kitaboo produces mobile ready responsive content. As an enterprise, you might follow BYOD, anytime anywhere learning and that’s what Kitaboo is built for. Reader or learners can view assigned content either online or through mobile devices.
- Ease of Management: One of the key criterion for a training delivery platform selection is user-administration, with Kitaboo- cloud admin is as easy as managing your email account. Simple intuitive UI has been our focus over the years. You can set-up various learner groups and assign training content or treat them as individual learners.
- Integrations: With rich APIs and LTI compliance, Kitaboo will integrate with your existing learning and development platforms. Kitaboo will have Single Sign ON with your enterprise applications if needed. No complexities!
- Offline Access: Most of us access content while we are in flights or in no network access areas. Kitaboo allows you to download the content within the app or access it in offline mode. Kitaboo content is fully DRM protected and gives you full flexibility for enabling /disable print.
- Assessment Widgets: Kitaboo has built-in assessment widgets which you can add to your existing content, you have the option to insert formative or submittive widgets. We got a lot of unique templates which really engage a learner.
- Measure: Most LMS focus on measuring your knowledge, but with Kitaboo Analytics our focus is to measure “learner-engagement” with content. How much time you spend, what do you share, which learning interactivity you liked, small things but big learning impact, that’s Kitaboo specialty.
- Collaborative: And how can a learning be complete unless you do it in a collaborative environment. Kitaboo learner groups can share notes and highlights, it is possible to have instructor-learner setup, where the instructor can respond to a learner’s query right over the content. And everything sync ups across devices.
- Branding: And if you really want your audience to stay tight with your brand, Kitaboo apps can be white-labeled. Give your apps brand, theme, color, UI …based on your brand, if needed. For some, it matters and Kitaboo does have that option.
But is this all, of course not. When you choose a training delivery platform you think about security, content hosting, scalability, and availability- we got all that covered, Kitaboo is a SaaS platform and we ensure enterprise-grade services.
A training delivery platform can demand a lot more features around certifications, assessments and what not, we can do all that. Kitaboo under the hood can do all that as well, but that didn’t figure in our top-10 list. This list is what mattered most to our customers. They wanted to go live with digital learning and Kitaboo helped them do so in quickest and simplest form. So if you are an enterprise which has been thinking about a training platform for a while but had road-blocks, sign-up for a free demo now.
You May Also Like
Latest posts by Snehnath Neendoor (see all)
- Top 5 Effective Ways to Deliver Corporate Training Videos - August 6, 2020
- Best Online Learning Platforms for Employees - August 4, 2020
- 6 Must-have Features for Interactive Online Platforms - July 30, 2020