Whether you are a small business, large enterprise or a mid-sized organization, it will be hard for you to ignore the benefits of white labeling. You need your online courses to reflect your voice and your brand and using a white labelling training platform is the way forward.
A white label solution refers to a product or service developed by one company and then used by another company under its own logo, brand and identity.
This is done by companies all the time since they don’t have in-house resources and expertise to create their own products and services and therefore, they outsource their requirements to specialized service providers.
In terms of eLearning, a white label training platform refers to a Learning Management System (LMS) that is created and maintained by an LMS service provider but can be used by various companies to brand their own training products.
Why publishers use a white label training platform?
If you are contemplating the use of a training platform for your employees and customers, you would obviously want the site to reflect your own company in terms of its brand, voice and identity. You want your learners to know that you are providing the training and not your vendor. Here’s a list of The Best Online Corporate Training Platforms.
A white label training platform will increase your learners’ comfort level since they would be familiar with everything- the way the course material is organized and presented, the site navigation, the color schemes etc. It goes without saying that an employee’s learning ability would be greatly enhanced with familiar site and interface.
So, with a white label training platform, you have an LMS which is yours, even when it is not yours. With advanced customizable features, you can provide your learners with a meaningful learning experience without them ever realizing that it is a white-labeled platform.
Plus, time to market – Developing an employee training platform from scratch takes a significant amount of time, unlike using a white label training platform where publishers quickly get their digital training materials to market and start generating revenue right away.
What features to look for in a white-label training platform?
A white label training platform should offer, at minimum, the following:
Domain or URL: A true white label training program will offer a co-branded URL, for example, http://”yourcompanyname” so that your website is in your company’s name.
Look and Feel: It is important that your site is an integrated part of your brand. The platform should allow you to customize your colors, language, layout, logo, and theme. A familiar theme, look and feel, will put your learners at ease and they will be able to complete the course content without any distraction.
Login Page: The imagery you use on this page is very important since it is the learner’s first introduction to the site. Your company logo should be prominently placed on this page.
Personalized Emails: As part of the training, you would be sending out reminders about webinars, course completion, assessment, feedback etc. Therefore, your white label solution should provide you customized email addresses.
Branded Certificates: You should also be able to brand your certificates after the completion of the course.
And finally, along the journey, you may find that there are other elements that you need to customize – a reputed elearning vendor will be able to ensure that the process is as smooth and seamless as possible. Here are 11 Smart Tips to Choose the Right eLearning Vendor.
Related: 10 Features to Look for in Corporate Training Solutions
Top 5 white label training platforms to customize your current training programs -
Paradiso LMS is a cloud based LMS with mix of robust LMS features and superior data security.
With this white label platform, you can;
- Custom create your branded login page with your own domain name
- Change theme and logo to reflect your own brand
- Change font, colors, background images, button colors etc.
- Access fully customizable email templates
- Customize your welcome messages to meet the look and feel of your system
- Integrate existing software, web-based portals and collaboration tools
- Create more than one brand with a single account
- Limit visibility of learners based on which brand they log into.
2. KMI Learning:
This end-to-end learning company offers a full range of integration, hosting and implementation services. KMI is designed primarily for medium to large size companies that want a full-service solution.
Their LMS offers the following benefits:
- Highly scalable
- White label branding
- Programs, certification & C.E. tracking
- E-Commerce capable
- Simple administration
- Mobile ready
- Powerful reporting
- Assessments and evaluation features
- Multi-tenant capable
- API / Web service support
- Group-based content management
- Custom integrations
- Single sign-on
- Custom elearning content development
How to Create Mobile-Friendly Training Content
3. Day One Technologies:
The company provides cost-effective and engaging elearning solutions.
Its white label LMS capabilities include:
- Multitenancy and multi-brand LMS options, such that each group or client area can be customized with unique skins
- Host your learning platforms on your own subdomains
- Single Sign On (SSO) capabilities that allow administrators to work seamlessly across your LMS, website, HR software and other in-house systems
- A complete extended enterprise LMS with customised learning experiences
4. Thought Industries:
The company is focussed on creating external training solutions and is one of the best-extended enterprise LMS providers for training customers, resellers, dealers, distributors and partners, as well as employees.
The main features of their white label LMS solution include-
- Cloning and branding sites for specific partners and customers
- Easy content creation for authors without the need for coding skills
- Speed of deployment and the ability to replicate and scale globally
- Powerful user analytics for tracking engagement and progress.
Related: 10 Best LMS Solutions to Consider for Employee Training
5. Kitaboo Insight:
A proprietary product by Hurix Digital, Kitaboo Insight is a white label training platform which you can use to deliver training content that can be accessed on all device types including mobile phones, tablets, laptops and PCs. You can custom create your site and brand it with your theme, logo, color scheme and layout.
Kitaboo Insight seamlessly integrates with your existing LMS to ensure a smooth transition for training teams. It supports LTI (Learning Tool Interoperability) as a tool provider and works perfectly in sync with your existing LMS. Besides, it does not require a system overhaul.
Some of its main features include:
- LTI (Learning Tool Interoperability) support
- Seamless LMS integration
- Integration with LTI compliant tools using LTI link
- xAPI compliant
- Analytical and reporting tools
- Custom content development
With Kitaboo Insight, you can:
- Track and analyze content consumption
- Improve and create better engaging content
- Unleash consistent personalized services for your customers
Kitaboo Insight can be an excellent choice if you’re looking for a white label learning platform for delivering your training courses online.
- Top 5 Training Delivery Techniques for Modern-Day Learners
- How to Choose the Right Employee Training Software
- Improving Employee Productivity and Business Outcomes with Corporate Training Apps
- 7 Modules Your Compliance Training Resources Must Include
- Only 5 Employee Training Software You Need to Know About!
- 5 Ways to Create Effective Interactive Training Content
- How to Deliver POSH Training Effectively
- Top 10 Use Cases of Mobile Training Solutions
DISCOVER HOW A MOBILE-FIRST TRAINING PLATFORM CAN HELP YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Kitaboo Insight is a white-labeled platform to create, deliver & track mobile-first interactive training content.
You May Also Like
Latest posts by Snehnath Neendoor (see all)
- Creating Interactive Training Modules: A Step-By-Step Guide - March 15, 2023
- 5 Best Ways to Evaluate Training Effectiveness and Impact - March 11, 2023
- 8 Workplace Safety Mistakes You Must Avoid - March 6, 2023